Susan holds a Bachelor of Laws degree from Moi University as well as a Post-Graduate Diploma from the Kenya School of Law. She was admitted to the Bar in the year 2012.
She also holds a Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management from the Institute of Human Resource Management Nairobi. She is a member of the Law Society of Kenya and Affiliate member of the Institute of Human Resource Management (IHRM). She is currently in the Commercial &Real Estates Transactions Department.
Commercial law and real estate transactions
Highlight of notable matters
- Currently acting in the preparation and perfection of security documentation (Debenture and , charge ) for a leading Kenyan bank (the estimated matter value is USD 7.8 million
- Currently acting and advising a real estate developer in a housing development project within Nairobi, worth KES 900 million for the development of residential Maisonettes comprising over one Hundred and Sixty Units
- Currently acting in the preparation and perfection of security documentation (debenture, charges, corporate guarantees and the relevant board resolutions) for a leading Kenyan bank in respect to their lending of USD 7 million
- Facilitating large scale acquisitions and dispositions of land for residential and commercial purposes such as high-end maisonettes, villas, town houses, flats, office complexes and vacant parcels of land for prospective development
Membership to Professional Bodies
- Member of the Law Society of Kenya
- Affiliate Member of Institute of Human Resource Management (IHRM)