Joanne Njoroge is an Associate at Mohammed Muigai. Her practice focuses on Commercial, Real Estate and Property law. Joanne has experience with property due diligence, development conveyancing, preparation and perfection of security documentation, Advisory and ancillary services.
Joanne is an alumnus of the Moi University (LLB), University of Reading (LLM) and holds a post-graduate diploma from the Kenya School of Law. She previously worked at Sichangi Partners Advocates before joining the Mohammed Muigai team.
- Law Society of Kenya
- Chartered Institute of Arbitrators
- Admitted as an advocate of the High Court of Kenya (2013)
- Registered as a Patent Agent with the Kenya Institute of Intellectual Property
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
• Development Conveyancing
• Banking Finance and Securities
• Syndicated Financing
• Corporate Governance
SUMMARY OF TOP MATTERS HANDLED
• Advisory services to off-shore companies on banking finance and securities not limited to asset finance, insolvency, mortgages and trade finance.
• Negotiation and perfection of individual mortgages, structures finance and syndicated banking securities for local and multinational Companies.
• Preparation, drafting and registration of development conveyancing and legal advisory services on property law.
• Assisted in development conveyancing Arbitration proceedings.
• Assisted in advisory services and preparation of board charters for local companies.