Partner, Head of Banking, Finance & Real Estate
Admitted to the bar in Kenya in 2009
Naomi Mwaniki is a Partner and Head of the Banking, Finance and Real Estate Practice Group. As an Advocate with over 14 years’ experience, she specializes and advises in matters such as project structuring of multi-dwelling developments, due diligence services, bank securitization processes, property acquisitions and disposals, corporate restructuring, change of user of property, sub- divisions and amalgamations of land, extension and renewal of leasehold titles, leases and licenses over land. On advisory, Naomi has a keen interest in project finance, Syndicated and Cross-border lending and Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITS).
- Head of the Banking and Finance and Real
- Estate Practice Group
- Due diligence services
- Bank securitization processes
- Property acquisitions and disposals
- Corporate restructuring change of user of property
- Sub- divisions and amalgamations of land
- Extension and renewal of leasehold titles
- Leases and licenses over land
- Advisory in project finance
- Syndicated and Cross-border lending and Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITS).