Dennis Mungai is an Associate at Mohammed Muigai. His practice focuses on Litigation and Dispute Resolution. Dennis has experience with litigation, conveyance and commercial departments. Dennis is an alumnus of the University of Nairobi (LLB) and has a post-graduate diploma from the Kenya School of Law. He is seasoned in the legal field with 12 years and counting worth of experience in Mohammed Muigai.
Law Society of Kenya
Chartered Institute of Arbitrators
Admitted as an advocate of the High Court of Kenya (2017)
Associate Member of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
• Preparation of Security Documentation
• Registration of Companies;
• Filing Pleadings
• Conducting in-depth research on various topics
SUMMARY OF TOP MATTERS HANDLED
• Successfully defended Metro Pharmaceuticals Limited on a matter relating to Infringement of trademarks, parallel importation and exhaustion of intellectual property rights. Evident in LRC Products Ltd vs Metro Pharmaceuticals Limited 
• Successfully argued that the doctrine of res judicata does not apply to judicial review proceedings in the Africa Oil Turkana Limited (previously known as Turkana Drilling Consortium Ltd) & 3 others v Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Energy & 17 others  eKLR case.
• Seceded in arguing for the Reduction of general damages awarded in favour of Nation Newspaper Limited.
• Represented unlawful dismissal ad failure to pay terminal dues in favour of Postal Corporation of Kenya. Sammy Kipyego Barchok & another versus Postal Corporation of Kenya  eKLR
• Represented parties in the restrictive market practices and abuse of dominant position case of R vs Competition Authority Ex-part Tuskys and Ukwala Supermarkets
• Worked on the petition in regards to Constitutionality of Regulation 25 of the National Construction Authority Act on imposition of the construction levy in the case of The Law Society of Kenya v CS, Ministry of Lands, Housing and Urban Development, National Construction Authority, The Attorney General – Petition No. 618 of 2014
• Preparing leases for large scale office buildings such as Goodman Plaza.
• Assisting in the Securities Audit in connection to Guaranty Trust Bank (Kenya)
OTHER PROFESSIONAL CAPACITIES
• Administrator of Mohammed Muigai Sacco